I love rosé! Tailor-made offer for 2 to 5 people or up to 8 people from june to september, for a half day, accessible to all, to better understand our wines and our terroir. Our discovery tour to discover the mysteries of rosé, accompanied by your local guide and wine expert.
- Visit of 2 wine estates
- Tasting of 7 to 8 wines
- Expert support
- Transport from your residence/boat in the Gulf of Saint-Tropez
- Visit of 2 wineries
- Tasting of 7 to 8 wines and Provencal specialties
- Accompaniment by an expert
- Transport from your residence in the Gulf of Saint-Tropez (to be validated by us before the tour, certain villages are really difficult to access because of traffic like Sainte Maxime : better to take the green boat shuttle as it will be quicker and nicer that 2h in the car!). Don't hesitate to ask us.
- Personal expenses
- Pick up outside the Gulf of Saint-Tropez (extra charge)
- Again feel free to ask if you need assistance to access the Gulf of Saint-Tropez
|Duration||3 Hours or 0 Hour|
In the heart of the AOP Côtes de Provence, spend half a day discovering our wineries, our wines and our terroir. Sonia, your local guide and expert, has selected the two wine estates corresponding to your expectations and your request (subject to availability). She will take you off the beaten track, sharing her knowledge of the area and its exceptional terroir, all in good humour.
The Gulf of Saint-Tropez is a special place: exceptional beaches, a village known throughout the world, a land between land and sea. Rosé wines of great variety and quality are produced here: fruity and sun-drenched for those close to the sea, and fuller-bodied and fresher as you head inland. White and red wines are also produced here and you will have the chance to taste them.
Embark with me from your home or hotel to visit 2 wine estates, taste 7 to 9 wines (variable according to the estates) and let you count the beautiful history of the rosé of Provence and of its winemakers. During each 1/2 day we will spend time in the vineyards, I will explain the work of the vine, the soils, the harvest. Then I will take you to the winery for either a tour of the winery or directly to the tasting. You will learn the basics of wine tasting. We will then go to the second domain selected for you where we will visit the winery, the cellars and taste their production accompanied by Provencal specialties. Return to your home or hotel.