The game that combines culture, cinema and wine knowledge. The first teambuilding in the Gulf of Saint-Tropez
- Sharing and team-building (outdoors)
- Equipment supplied: backpack/team bag and contents (including compass, map and walkie-talkie).
- Accompanied by your local wine expert guide
- Questions about our partner's adventure game application My Explore Bag
- Equipment provided: 1 backpack/team and contents (compass, map and walkie-talkie among others)
- Visits and tastings mentioned
- Accompaniment of your expert guide on the two wineries
- Free reward at the end of the activity
- Cell phone or tablet to use the application (make sure you charge it before the game)
- Transportation to meeting point and during activity
- Personal expenses
|Duration||3 Hours 30 Minutes|
A phone well charged
|Participants||Activity for 6 to 12 people; can accommodate up to 15 people (3 teams)|
Clap' de vin is the scenario of two teams (or three) in search of a lost safe in two La Croix-Valmer wineries, Domaine de la Madrague and Domaine de la Croix, Cru Classé. Using your backpack and its contents (compass, map and walkie-talkie, among others), let our questions* guide you on our partner's adventure app, My Explore Bag.
Over the course of half a day, we'll challenge your colleagues with a variety of enigmas (visible on the app). Take up our challenges one after the other and enjoy the finality of your quest... we're not telling you everything. Who really likes having the end of the story spoiled? :)
*Our questions are visible on your phone. A correct answer unlocks the continuation of the game and gives you access to the next riddle. If you get the answer wrong, don't worry, the game will continue for you too; you'll just have to collect fewer clusters ... or points.